2017년 1월 30일 월요일

Philippines: Cebu, Palawan & Boracay - GoPro Hero 3+

Took a two week holiday in April 2014 to the Philippines where I visited family and relatives, went island hopping to some of the most beautiful places, ate a lot of food, partied, swam with whale sharks, ticked things off my bucket list, ate more food and most importantly, just enjoyed my holiday!

Everything was filmed on my GoPro (Hero 3+ Black) and coming back from my holiday, I had over 4 hours of footage. Here is a small video of the best (and appropriate) parts of my holiday!

For photos of my holiday and more GoPro adventures.
Instagram: lloyd_magdalera

Music Credits:
Simple Man (feat. Daniel Merriweather) - Diafrix
Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
Alive - Empire Of The Sun
Little Talks (Thomas Jack Remix) - Of Monsters and Men

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기