2017년 1월 29일 일요일

What Is Whoa (woah) Technology? The meaning and origin of the Yandere Dev Meme

What is the meaning of whoa(woah) technology? This new meme originated from the Youtube channel Yandere Dev the developer of the popular game yandere simulator in one of the videos he posted to his channel about the progress of his game.

Whoa technology has started to become a popular term on Youtube as well as various forums across the web. It is in the early stages of becoming a meme but was highly requested amongst my viewers in my comment section so I had to dive in and figure out what it was all about. I learned about an interesting game known as yandere simulator and the term yandere in general. Sometimes I learn just as much from you guys as I attempt to teach to you.

Support The Channel!
http://bit.ly/2kKk9Jf

Twitter-@BehindTheMeme

Send Mail!
P.O. Box 66
Del Rey CA 93616

Music-Kevin MacLeod@incompetech.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기