2017년 2월 27일 월요일

GTA 5 PARKOUR - EASIEST PARKOUR IN THE WORLD!!?!?

I BEAT THE EASIEST PARKOUR EVER!!!
Instagram : @realkorex
► ★★ ☞300 Likes✔ would be AMAZING!☜ ★★
⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋
►★Email: OfficialHeroGaming@outlook.com
/> ⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋
★Make sure you subscribe to my second channel!:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrO6...
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

►Hey guys my name is Korex and I love making youtube videos!
I love to entairtain people and It is a hobby that I always wanted to have.
I really do hope that you did enjoy this video,
if you did make sure you drop that LIKE and subscribe if you're new to the channel!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
►Most asked questions☟
►Q: Do you play on the xbox,ps3?
A: No, I do only play on the ps4 but I might play on other consoles as well in the furute.

►Q: Can you add me?
A: My friendslist is full on the ps4 so I unfortunately can't add any more people.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기